He’s not like everyone else.
In a world where fathers come and go, and many opt to leave because they no longer care, God has promised that He will always be there for you. He will never leave or forsake you. He loves you with an unconditional love – more than you could ever imagine!
He’s a Good Father
Whether you’ve had a good earthly father or not – God, the Heavenly Father, will always be good. Run into His loving arms. He is waiting to hold you.
He’ll be the best Dad you could ever ask for and love you with a love you won’t find in anyone else. He is the Father you have been looking for all of your life.
Remember: Your Heavenly Father loves you with an unconditional, forever, kind of love.
What God wants to do for you:
- Love you with an unconditional love.
- Be there for you always.
- Show that He is your good Father and that He will take care of you.
- Heal your wounded heart, comfort you, and give you His peace.
- Is there anything in all creation that can separate us from God’s love? (Romans 8:38)
- How would you describe “unconditional” love?
- How does a good father provide for his children?
- What is said in these verses that could help us know that God cares about us? (Matthew 6:26,30)
- Isn’t it comforting to have a Heavenly Father who loves you even when you didn’t do anything to earn or deserve it?
- Is there any other person who could love you forever?
Take a moment to hear from God:
Read the following Bible passages and ask God to speak to you.
- Romans 8:38-39
- 2 Corinthians 6:18
- 1 John 3:1
- Psalm 103:11
- Romans 5:8
(Hover your mouse over the references to see the verses pop up)