Jesus talked about two ways – a way that leads to life, and one that leads to death and eternal destruction. We are all faced with daily choices. These choices are important because there are always consequences for the decisions that we make. We are personally responsible for our own decisions.
It’s Up to You
Ultimately we will all need to give account of ourselves to God, our Creator, for the choices that we make. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. When we choose to accept Him, live for Him and go His way, this is the way of life.
Jesus can help us make wise choices, and experience life and freedom! Let’s choose life!
Remember: It’s up to you to choose to surrender your life to Jesus and walk in the way of freedom.
What God wants to do for you:
- Give you true life, a future, and hope.
- Empower you to daily make the right choices.
- Show you the best pathway for your life.
- What is your choice? Are you willing to sincerely and whole-heartedly choose the way of life?
- Many are trying to find life other ways. Is there any other way that leads to life, except through Jesus?
- When is the best time to choose?
- How does Jesus describe the two ways? Which way have you been on in the past? What way are you on now? What way do you want to go for the rest of your life?
Take a moment to hear from God:
Read the following Bible passages and ask God to speak to you.
- Matthew 7:13-14
- John 14:6
- Acts 4:12
- Joshua 24:15
- 2 Corinthians 6:2
- Romans 6:23
(Hover your mouse over the references to see the verses pop up)