It’s a given.
Think about it.
What will keep you standing strong when things get hard?
We need to remain faithful to allow God to develop us into the person He wants us to be. He promises us that He started the good work within us and He will be faithful to bring it to completion. He is developing us day by day to be more like Him. He is creating us to be His masterpiece and He takes great pleasure in us.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. You can do all things through Him, because He is strengthening you!
Remember: God is my greatest encourager. He began the good work within me and He will be faithful to complete it.
What God wants to do:
- Encourage you to keep going
- Create in you a beautiful masterpiece
- Show you that He is always there, even in the strongest storm
- What is the quality of my “root system”?
- How will I remain strong through the storms of life?
- Will I be faithful to follow God even when it is difficult?
- How does God develop me?
Take a moment to hear from God:
Read the following Bible passages for the day and ask God to speak to you:
- Psalm 92:12
- Philippians 1:6
- Colossians 2:7
- Philippians 4:13
- Ephesians 2:10
(Hover your mouse over the references to see the verses pop up)